Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cole's lost tooth




Whoo hoo. How exciting Cole has lost his first tooth. Cole has waited what seems like forever in a young boys mind for a lost tooth. Constantly wondering if he would ever loose one. Then all of a sudden in the same month (obviously this was taken before his others left.) he has lost four! This imparticular one was pulled out by wrestling with his sister and getting her hair caught in his tooth. -I have stopped asking for explanations to these things- Poor kid though was sadly disappointed when the Tooth Fairy delayed the tooth/money exchange for a couple of nights due to pregnancy forgetfulness. (Yes I do get to clam the pregnancy card, what I will do afterwords who knows but hey, I will take what I can get.)


1 comment:

vicki said...

The tooth fairy is very forgetful at our house as well!